Thursday, December 15, 2011

Our Elf in Action

Our Elf on the Shelf has been a busy little bee lately.  He seems less inclined to sit on his shelf, quietly observing and watching for naughty or nice behavior and seems to be feeling a bit mischievous this year!  Last night, he was just downright demanding!  He left us this little messy "hint" that we needed to bake some cookies today!
And so, not wanting to disappoint, we set to baking up a nice batch of sugar cookies for him as soon as we got home from school.  But apparently, our little elf friend is feeling a bit naughty himself this year and is pulling pranks around the house.   THIS is what I found in my dining room!
I can't believe it!  We've been T P'd!!!!  And after we baked him cookies and everything!  I can't imagine what other shenanigans our elf friend has up his sleeves.  He'll only be with us another 9 nights!  I hope he doesn't get too out of hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment