Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring is In the Air...

Ahhh.  For once, I am LOVING the Texas weather!!!  Temperatures are hovering just below 80 degrees here.  The sun  is shining brilliantly, the blue skies are back and the color GREEN is bursting forth from EVERYWHERE!  I LOVE the tulips and flowers I see popping up everywhere.  I LOVE seeing the leaves fill out on the trees again. I LOVE seeing the promise of what lies ahead in my little yard after all of our hard work last year!  It's just glorious!!!

At of right now, Clara has been taking piano lessons for exactly ONE month! She's done SUCH a great job.  And she is learning SO much, SO fast!  Curious about her progress?  Well, I thought you'd enjoy seeing it for yourself!
Clara is a perfectionist, so at times, these lessons have pained her GREATLY.  She wants to be able to play every song through PERFECTLY the first time around.  I have explained to her that if that were the case we wouldn't really NEED a piano teacher or lessons.  Still...these lessons are really growing her and I do not mean just musically!  Her lessons are on Wednesday, and typically, she is in meltdown and total "musical failure" in her words, until about Saturday morning...at which point, the new music seems to start coming together for her and she magically falls in love with the song and masters it by Sunday!  Trudge ahead to next lesson.  Dazzle music teacher.  Get new music.  Repeat cycle!

But music is not this child's only talent.  Oh no!  She's a big old bundle of entertaining!  For example...can you do this?
Or this?
No?  Me either!  But this one can and she keeps us eternally amused with her many talents!  She's quite the little performer!  Stay tuned!  I'm sure she will have plenty of other tricks to amuse you with!

What else?  Shoot.  My mind has gone absolutely BLANK!  Dangit!  Believe it or not, I come up with the BEST posts.  When I'm not at home or close to a computer where I could actually yank them out of my head and share them with you.  OH well!  On that empty headed note...I guess I shall conclude and just leave you here with the talented Clara!  Better luck next time, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment