Monday, November 16, 2009

A Day in the Park

I'm in picture taking withdrawal!!!  I am rather accustomed to being SWAMPED and overrun with people wanting me to take their pictures at this time of year.  But as we are in a brand new place...that is NOT the case right now.  And I'm missing it!  I'm missing all the silly smiles and shy looks and uncooperative two year olds!  I'm missing seeing how much they've all grown over a year and swapping out their little heads to get that "perfect" family photo.  I miss seeing my families and catching up and hearing all that they have been up to.  I'm just missing it!  The kids and I went to the park this weekend.  Well...two out of three kids anyway.  It was a beautiful day.  Not hot, not cold, sun shining gorgeously!  The kids played and I snapped away.  There is a trail that goes along the park and leads alongside a huge pasture where there are often longhorn cattle grazing.  We walked over to see if any were grazing there that day, but none were around.  It still made for a gorgeous picture though!  Anyway, here's some shots of our day at the park!









No comments:

Post a Comment