Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Grumpy in Paradise

Grrrr. There are a few things bugging the heck out of me in Paradise tonight. ADVISORY...This is a cranky post. A throw it all out there and just dump it post. There are no pictures. No exciting developments and NO new and interesting news tidbits. It's a full on GRIPE session. So feel free to just walk away right now. Probably not a bad idea. I'll just be here...ya know...dumping.

First of all, I hate JAZZ music. I hate it with a passion. I hate hearing it nonstop in my window which is what I am hearing all day today and now tonight. The elderly couple behind me have tuned in to the most annoying jazz station ever. I am truly feeling my space issues tonight and feel like these people are just hovering right on top of me. They aren't. It's just the nature of these campsites. Makes me crazy. I have to hear their conversations all day long and they, in turn, get to hear mine. Fun stuff.

Second...I hate urgent care. I guess I don't really hate urgent care. But rather, I hate the fact that I have been there twice in 5 days. I was there on Friday getting Max's big toe x-rayed. Verdict? Not broken. Then I was there today getting Ben's thumb x-rayed after a football incident. Verdict? Not broken. So I guess that's good news. I just hate that we ended up there at all.

Third...I hate WAITING!!!!!! And I have been freaking waiting FOREVER now it seems. I'm OVER the waiting. I'm glad people appreciate all the "patience I've shown". Because to tell you the truth I HAVE NO PATIENCE!!!!!! I just want to know the plan and I want to know it NOW. Like yesterday.

Fourth...I hate stupid ...GRRRR. I'm still so mad about this one I can't even put it into words but let me tell you...don't tell me you have SO much to tell me and then not tell me.

Which brings me to my fifth gripe and grumble...don't tell me to call you, multiple times, and then you NEVER answer your phone. And definitely don't e-mail me asking me to call you so you can never answer your phone. If you ask me to call you, then pick up the phone for heaven's sake. Seriously. One my most serious frustrations in life.

NUMBER SIX...I HATE sMOKING!!!! And the joker smoking right up under my window is making my whole RV smell like an ashtray tonight. NOT LIKING THAT one bit.

Holy Moly but this is a cranky post tonight. I'm not even PMSing! Deep breath. Calming thoughts. Just a few days more to get through and life will work itself out. Annoying, smoking campers will be gone with their jazzy music, the long wait will be over one way or another and so long as my children behave themselves, I'll not spend another few hours in urgent care. And even if I do, at least I now know it's a pretty good place. I feel better now just having typed it all out. Sort of. Tonight is definitely an early to bed night tonight. I'm tired for sure. Early morning text messages waking me nearly an hour before my already early alarm will do that to a person. Sigh. Thank you for your time and attention. You have been a truly amazing audience if you have managed to hang in there for this entire post. Signing off and looking forward to a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment