Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Operation Appreciation

Operation Appreciation is in FULL SWING here in Paradise!  How's it going?  Well...enjoy this little collection of photos and videos and see for yourself!
There's been dish washing...

And clothes washing.

Sweeping...

sweeping...

and ummm....sweeping.

There's been laundry to fold and put away...
And meals to cook!

Oh, and groceries to shop for as well.


It's been a challenging couple of days, a frustrating couple of days and a couple of days where I was definitely ready to run away.  However, I'm happy to say that not ALL of the frustration has been MINE!  Clara was quite tired of the treatment I get all too often...see for yourself!
She was NOT happy with her brother AT ALL.  Max has stepped up to the plate to do some cooking as well.  I guess they have all decided that you can't live on peanut butter and jelly and cheerios alone!  Here is a little capture of Max's cooking efforts...
And then the saga continues...



All in all, I would have to say Operation Appreciation is proving to be a success.  The kids ARE learning that many hands make light work.  And NO hands make for a cranky mommy!  They seem to realize that they need to pitch in more and complain less.  Or maybe, that's just my mommy fantasy?!  Who can say?  All I know is that we are in this thing for a few days more yet!  I think a little laundry is good for the soul.  And learning to cook is a life skill.  AND I'm half crazy after being here in 30 feet of space with three messy, self centered, unhelpful children.  That might have a teeny bit to do with it!  Or a LOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment