Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fall is in the Air

It's that time of year again.  The time I love.  It's FOOTBALL season!!!!  This year is especially exciting because it's my Ben's first year playing.  I'm loving going to his games.  I love the excitement of the parents.  And the thrill of seeing the team run out and take the field in those first moments each time.  I love their looks of concentration and celebrating the big and awesome plays.  Yes...Fall is in the air.  Not temperature wise.  Goodness knows we aren't there THAT way yet!  Last week's game was played with the thermometer reading 107 degrees.  Last night's game was practically chilly at 94 degrees.  Sigh.  Have I mentioned that I find the Texas heat and humidity to be slightly, ummm, oppressive?  Anyway...back to FALL!  My boy is on the team.  He wears red gloves.  And runs FAST!
That fast one there...in the gloves...he's MINE!

And he's aggressive on the field.  Fearless.  And when it's time to make a move, he makes it!  TACKLE is practically his middle name...
See Mr. Red Gloves taking blue boy out?!
Yes.  That's my boy.  Number 45.  Does a mom's heart good to see him come across the field like that looking so big and grown up!  
Go #45!!!!
Ahh, yes.  This one is mine!  
Isn't he so handsome?  I  just love a man in uniform!
Oh yes.  I'm so proud of this one.  So big.  So fast.  So NOT a baby anymore!  GO WOLVES!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment