Monday, January 23, 2012

Clara and the Camera

Clarabelle let me take her picture the other day.  She was "in the mood" so to speak.  Feeling dramatic is really what it was all about.  But I happily grab my camera whenever I have a willing participant.  I had a new antique chair I wanted to play with.  It's all faded and chipped and beat up and is EXACTLY what I had envisioned.   Not necessarily with Clara...I was thinking two year old...but it was fun to see how it would shoot just the same!  And Clara had a new headband she wanted her picture made in. So off we went for a very impromptu shoot.  Here are some of that session!  I will add here that it was COLD!   Below 45 degrees...but Clara insisted she wanted to do this.  I could no longer feel my fingers to push the button on the camera by the time we finished these...but we did have fun!
Notice how she tipped her head to me so the headband would show?!




I love how sweet she looks in this one.  


Time for her hat!





Her inner movie star is starting to show!

Love this of her!


She's so seriously cute...I could just eat her up!

The movie star is back!  And I am LOVING this bridge!

Work it girl!

This one is my FAVORITE from the day!
 And there you have it!!!!  Impromptu photo shoot in the cold!  Hope you enjoyed seeing it as much as we enjoyed shooting it!

No comments:

Post a Comment