Sunday, February 5, 2012

Summer UPgrade!

We spent the weekend picking up our new wheels.  We bought a new trailer!  We have been camping for about 8 years now.  We started with our three kids in a tent in Arizona.  We LOVED it!  SO much that after a year of that we upgraded to a pop up camper so that we could camp in more seasons.  Tent camping in the desert can get CHILLY for sure!  We loved having heat and beds off the ground.  We camped a LOT.  SO much that we upgraded to a 25 foot trailer.  It had bunk beds for the boys and a slide out bed for Chris and I.  We loved that rig too! And after a couple of years we upgraded to a 30 foot 5th wheel.  THAT one was a big upgrade because we had to buy a truck that could pull it.  We have been in that trailer for 4 years now and our family has grown a lot!  And things that worked pretty great when Clara was 5, do NOT work so great now that she is 9!  We have felt somewhat spatially challenged the past couple of years.  This past summer, we decided to upgrade again, to something bigger that we will NOT outgrow!  I've been at this a long time and I know what works and what does NOT work with three kids!  So when I came across this certain floor plan, my heart skipped a few beats I was so excited.  It's PERFECT!  And now...as of this weekend...it is also MINE!!!!   Besides myself, I can't think of anyone who loves camping as much as we do...except for my dad.  He LOVES it.  Always has.  And dreams of having another camper himself one day...though nothing as big as "The Beast", which is what we are calling our new trailer.  While The Beast is much different from the trailer my dad dreams about...I know he is crazy excited for us and would LOVE to see it.  Anyway...this video is just for him...it's the closest thing to a personal tour that I can give him!  Enjoy, Daddy!!!  This video tour is just for you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment