Thursday, December 16, 2010

Babies, Babies Everywhere!

Today was my second newborn session day in a row!  This morning I had the pleasure of meeting Miss E. Oh, what a sweet and beautiful thing she was.  And her parents too!  She was a the perfect little angel while we harassed her and jostled her around, angling for shots like this....
SO cooperative and easy going.  Thank goodness!  Because that was the exact picture her mommy wanted!  She saw another one I did on someone's facebook page and decided she had to have it.  I'm SOOOO glad Miss E decided to cooperate and grant her mommy's wish!  I always call this one the miracle shot.  Try it often...rarely get it!  But I've managed to get in three out of three recent sessions.  I'm on a roll!

Miss E, when she was awake for a second here and there, seemed taken with her mommy.  And when her mommy held her in her arms and looked at her like this...


well....it almost made me want to be a new mommy again.  ALMOST!  Just like when I saw her daddy snuggle her close and look at her like this...

Oh, be still my heart.  Such sweetness!  Nothing so tender as daddy kisses for their baby girl. It was a beautiful session with this little one for sure!   Another successful, in home, on location shoot.  I'm very happy with the way these are all working out!  So far!

On another, completely unrelated note...my own baby girl is under the weather.  She's been battling a head cold for the better part of a week now.  And she is most definitely losing!  She's gone from a sore throat, to sinus headache, to majorly stuffy nose, to hard chest cough.  Poor baby.  She's exhausted and does  not feel one bit like her sweet self.  I have a sneaking suspicion that she will be home with me tomorrow while we try to get a handle on this.  She won't miss anything really, as it's only a half day for her anyway at school.  I think a day at home, sleeping late and staying quiet in bed is most definitely in order!  Sickness is NOT what we hope to have around here at Christmas time!

And last, but not least...I am STILL working through my P90X!  I have not missed a day yet.  Today, I only did half the yoga, due to some major balance issues...but I did all of the hard part...so I don't feel so bad about missing the part where you stand on one foot.  There will always be next week.  Tomorrow is legs and back and Saturday will be Kenpo.....and then I am officially through TWO weeks of the nine week program.  Woo Hoo!  My scale isn't showing any different...but it all seems to be a bit tighter.  And maybe flatter?  I DO feel some stronger.  A little bit anyway.

Okay...baby girl is headachy and in need of some drugs and a tuck in!  And so...I am off to doctor her up!  That's all for now, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment