Thursday, December 16, 2010

Meet Baby P

I've picked up a few more sessions here lately.  I have three over the next week!  Little Mr. P arrived a short 9 days ago.  He was precious beyond words and OH so well behaved!  He was WIDE AWAKE for the entire session too!  What fun we had with this handsome little guy!  Beautiful baby, beautiful parents...what more could a photographer ask for?  What I love the most is that I am managing to do all of these on location.  I think it makes it SO much easier on the family not to have to pack up a new baby and their siblings.  This little guy is the first in his family...but today's newborn is #5 in hers!  So yes...much easier on the mommies when I go to them!  I've been so pleased with the results thus far!  Can't wait for today's session! Oh...and I totally crocheted the colorful little wrap in the first photo!  MAJOR pain in the hiney working with that eyelash stuff...but love the texture and the fun, bright results!


No comments:

Post a Comment