Sunday, April 10, 2011

We Are Officially Texans Now...

Well, it took nearly two years, but it finally happened!  And very successfully I might add!   I FINALLY got my children photographed amongst the legendary Bluebonnets of springtime in Texas!  I'm quite happy with the results and this masterpiece will be going up larger than life over our fireplace in the family room...just as soon as there is a good sale!

Here's another of my three monkeys.  All smiling...a miracle for sure!

And here's Max...at nearly 15 he sure isn't a baby anymore!

And Benjamin...sweet as ever...

And last but not least...our princess, Clara.  The prettiest flower in the whole field!

So there ya have it.  We have now done the official Texas thing...took long enough...but was SO worth the wait and effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment