Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It's Official!

The Roberts family is getting out of Texas!  That's right!  We are on the move!!!  Our destination?  Right back to that great state that we came from!  Chris has accepted a position with a new company and we are moving to Oro Valley, Arizona.  The details have all been finalized.  The house went on the market TODAY and we are counting down the weeks until we can bid this state GOODBYE!!!!!  I have lived in many places.  Texas has BY FAR been my least favorite.  And of all the places I have lived, Arizona has been, BY FAR my very MOST favorite!  So I am downright giddy this afternoon.  Of course...that COULD have something to do with the crazy paint fumes I've been inhaling all day long!  Whew!  The painters are here polishing everything up all pretty for us.  Repainting a bathroom.  Taking care of a few small repairs.  The fumes are a bit, ummm, heavy.   I probably need a breath of fresh air right about now.  And so...on that note...I will you to ponder and rejoice in our VERY exciting news!  Pray for us on our new adventure.  And that our house sells.  This week!  Just kidding.  I'm patient about all that.  I'm totally fine with it if it takes, you know...three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment