Sunday, January 17, 2010

Spoke too soon?

I hope I didn't shoot myself in the foot with that last post talking about how GREAT my Clara is feeling!  She's not feeling so hot tonight.  She is complaining of a sore throat and her glands are a wee bit swollen...uggggh!  I gave her the cat's claw and hit her with her vitamins.  Lots of fluids also.  AND her allergy pill.  I am hoping this might be an allergy issue...everyone around here seems to be complaining about them right now.  In addition to her throat, she keeps complaining about her eyes bothering her...which could also be allergy.  And so....Miss Clara is fully medicated tonight...on every front...and I am SO hoping we wake up feeling super groovy tomorrow!  On the bright side, there is no school tomorrow or then next day!  So she has another two days to rest!  Here's hoping and praying and praying and praying!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment