Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Praise God, I think it's just allergies that have the kids irritated in the throat.  All three are complaining...along with pretty much every single other person in north Texas right about now.  So, disaster averted...for now!  

This week has been warm...and sunny.  For the most part.  Pretty much my very most favorite weather combination!!!! Although today was certainly cloudy and misty.   So far...I have house hunted for Jim and Jackie.  We found one and made an offer.  They countered (as we were certain that they would), and now we have countered back and are waiting for an answer.  I had lunch with my work out buddy (in lieu of working out!) and her sweet little girl and Clara got to come along since she was out of school!  Us four ladies had a LOVELY time!  What else?  I got a whole new hair do...who would have thought?!  Everyone thus far seems to really like it...so I guess I'll roll with it for a while.  Here's a peek at it. 

 I ran 5 miles on Monday and another 7 today.  My poor workout partner has been swamped and keeps having to see patients over lunch...so I've been on my own this whole week.  Not nearly as fun...but I've been productive...so it's okay.  Having a busy doctor as your midday workout partner isn't the most reliable I guess...but it's better than nothing!  Or noone I should say!  And when she DOES make it...it's fun, fun, fun!  

And now...Wednesday night...I am heading off to take Clara to gymnastics.  Chris is in Barbados.Well, actually, he's done in Barbados and should be in South Carolina for a meeting tomorrow morning.  It's Humpday!  And I am looking forward to the weekend!  Why?  Absolutely no reason.  There is not one thing planned.  But I love a sleep Saturday morning where we aren't rushing to get kiddos out the door!  Tomorrow I am helping my workout buddy house hunt (because I just can't seem to get enough of that!) and then...well...who knows?  Gearing up for Friday I guess!!!  And Friday night is the official kick off of our "no plans" weekend!  Ain't life grand?!  It's a good day in Texas!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment