Saturday, September 25, 2010

On a Mission for a MUM!!!

I have been frantically researching mums for the past 24 hours!  I've been shocked to find out how expensive they are.  Max and I came across an ad last night on Craig's list and I ended up calling the lady today, despite Max's initial reaction of "I'd stay away from the Craig's list ad people".  The lady was FANTASTIC and her mums were WAY cheaper than anyone else's with WAY more stuff in them!!!!  Stuff in them you might ask?  Oh yes...mums should have lots and lots of stuff.  And stuff this mum shall have!  Specifically, Max's date will be receiving a 7 1/2 inch premium single mum, which shall have 4 jingle bells and 4 cow bells (apparently, it is not enough to just be really big.  A good mum is also very loud!), a large Homecoming ribbon banner, ribbon banners with both Max and Mattie's name on them, a triple braided "love chain", bubblegum, blow pops, 10 to 12 trinkets, metallic garland, honeycomb ribbons, feather boa, a teddy bear IN a swimsuit (she is hoping and thinking) AND....are you ready for this?????  Flashing strobe lights!  That's right!  It will all light up!  The best news of all is that I will not be required to harvest and sell off any of my vital organs to pay for this.  When I first started digging into this subject, and came across starting prices of $50 and UP I was horrified and could not believe it.  Now that I know just how high and crazy expensive these things can go, I am SOOOO happy and relieved to have been able to order mine for JUST $60!!!  I'm like dancing over the moon happy!!!!  Funny how quickly your perspective can change over the course of just a few hours!   And so....I am going to bed OH so happy tonight over this mum thing!  I can't WAIT to pick it up this week!!!!  Pictures SOON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment