Saturday, February 6, 2010

Her First Date





My baby girl headed out on her first date tonight.  She and her daddy were dressed in their finest and had an official date.  He took her to dinner, to eat sushi...I think.  And then the two of the are headed to the Daddy-Daughter dance tonight.  She looked like a ray of sunshine!  A princess....a jewel...radiant and excited and just plain beautiful!  She was SO excited and happy and looking forward to the evening.  She looked gorgeous and I am certain she felt gorgeous too as she headed out the door on her daddy's arm.  And so, of course...there were pictures!  Lots and lots of pictures.  Just because...you know...I'm like that!  And so...without further ado....here's my baby girl...dressed for a night of dinner and dancing and twirling in the arms of her daddy.  Sigh.   I love this girly to pieces!  Him too!





No comments:

Post a Comment