Saturday, May 1, 2010

And On The 10th Day...

...she cheated.  That's right.  She was weak and hungry and tired of carrots and squash and rabbit food.  And she caved.  And what did she sin with, you ask?  Popcorn.  Hot, steamy, buttery movie theater popcorn.  And a diet coke.  That's right I did!  My friend told me this morning when I told her how I was craving waffles, that even if I did eat them, I would immediately find that it just didn't taste nearly as good as I thought it would since my taste buds have changed.  That I would be disappointed.  But I'm here to tell ya...that I was NOT disappointed.  As a matter of fact, it was the best darned popcorn I think I have ever eaten.  And the diet coke?  Divine.  I'm disappointed in myself tonight...but then, not really.  I'm not eating anything else today...save for one more shake and some carrots maybe as a nightcap.  And I'll be right back on my veggie wagon tomorrow.  So there it is...I'm a cheater.  Weak.  Pathetic.  Spineless.  A cheater.  But you know what...I'd totally do it again...because it was JUST THAT YUMMY!!!!!  :)  Tomorrow is a new day right!  Bring on day 11!

No comments:

Post a Comment