Sunday, May 9, 2010

Best Mother's Day Ever!!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!  I hope yours was blessed and wonderful.  Mine was FANTASTIC!!!!  First of all...my mother's day gift this year completely ROCKED!!!!  How many of you got something as totally cool as THESE?????
But THAT is not the best part of my Mother's Day.  I know...it's hard to top the horns (and YES...I DO love them.  And yes...I DID pick them out!  And...since I know you are wondering...there are 78 sleek inches of Texas longhorn right there!), but indeed, I did get to have something even more wonderful than horns today.  Can you guess what it was?  Here's a hint!

That's right!  Our sweet Clara was baptized this morning!  It was a magnificent day for sure.  And then, as if the day had not already been BEYOND incredible....we had a WONDERFUL afternoon with friends and family as we all gathered around to celebrate both mothers and Clara's baptism!  It was quite the celebration for sure!  We had an amazing time!  And amazing FOOD!  Ribs and burgers and salmon, grilled veggies and baked beans, chips and salsa and fresh fruit with the most amazingly delicious fruit dip EVER!!!  And so...it's hard to beat a Mother's Day like this one!  It's been a wonderful, wonderful day and one that I know I will remember forever!  Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment