Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 10

Well...this detox journey is not perfect.  And while it's been MUCH easier than I thought it would be, it isn't always easy.  For instance...this morning the scale showed I had gained one pound.  Boo!  And...to top it off, I woke up wanting waffles for breakfast.  Like REALLY wanting them.  Not carrots.  Not apples.  Not avocado.  Waffles.  That was a tough moment.  But I survived.  I ate the carrots and strawberries and headed out the door for some grass mowing therapy.  It helped a great deal.  Now...because I am a glutton for punishment, I'm going to grab a quick shower and take my baby girl to see "How to Train a Dragon" at the movie theatre.  Hopefully, the delicious smells of popcorn won't be my undoing!  You can eat a meal while there and I plan to do that.  I plan to have a salad and bring my own olive oil and vinegar dressing.  That will hopefully help curb the popcorn/crap cravings!  Ahhh...only 11 more days until real food again!  Yes...I have to say that on day 10, I am struggling a bit.  It's NOT easy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment