Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 13

Deep breath...let me see if I can get through this post without cursing and YELLING and SCREAMING.  Deep breath.  For the past 12 days I have been so good.  I have eaten SO well.  I have consumed more green crap than you can even get your brain around.  How is it going you ask?  Well...all of my hard work was rewarded today with another one pound GAIN on the scale this morning.  I had to weigh myself three times to be sure that I was, indeed seeing it correctly.  And as  I am standing there, taking this in I'm thinking to myself..."are you even KIDDING me?!!!!!  Another pound???!!!!  Going UP???!!!!!!!".  To say that I was not amused is just about the understatement of the year.  I'm mad.  I'm way past mad.  I'm just plain old aggravated to death.  And when I think about  how many POUNDS of spinach and carrots and eggplant and zucchini I have consumed over the past 12 days....well...my vision starts to blur and I just get plain old pissed!  Not only have I been consuming truckloads of rabbit food, I have been hitting the gym more faithfully than I have in WEEKS!!!!  Months!  Good, HARD workouts.  The kind that you just want to crawl home from when you are done.  All of that combined has gotten me....what?  Well...lucky me...it's gotten me a three pound weight gain.  Isnt' that just special?!  It just really makes me embrace and look forward to the next 8 days of this stupid, nuts detox journey I so stupidly decided to take on.  I mentioned quitting yesterday and Kyra told me that I can't.  That if I do quit before I finish rebuilding all my good stuff, then I'll just regain all the weight back that I lost.  Well....My thoughts on THAT are that I have already gained back THREE of the nine that I lost.  Heck...by the time this thing is over in another 9 days...if things continue on their CURRENT track, I should be 3 pounds UP over where I started from!!!!!!  Way back on day one!   Nice.  Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!  (insert foot stomping and kicking the door here)  And so...on day 13...I am FRUSTRATED.  And deflated, disappointed. aggravated, angry, agitated...and as always...craving pizza.  ***SIGH**** (insert head banging here)

No comments:

Post a Comment