Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 12

Well, after being back on the wagon and being very good yesterday, I woke up to have gained a pound today.  Grrrr.  That just makes me mad.  My feelings on the cleanse journey right about now?  I'm done with it.  Over it.  Tired of it.  Frustrated with it.  And I WANT some pizza.  Just saying.  I still have another 10 days here to get through.  I know I can do it...I just don't want to.  But Kyra says I have to finish it now or I will gain back all the weight I just lost.  Of course...it seems my body already IS fighting to gain it back, despite the fact that I am still very much on the cleanse.  Grrrrr.  I'll see it through...because that's the way I am.  But I am not loving it.  As a matter of fact...today I'm just grumpy about it.  I do not want carrots for breakfast.  I want eggs.  And I do not want salad for lunch.  I want enchiladas.  And for dinner.  I don't even have to tell you that I don't want grilled chicken and zuchinni.  I WANT PIZZA!!!!!!!  However...my daddy always said that I was "old enough for my wants not to hurt me".  Whatever that means.  For me...it means I will not be having eggs, enchiladas OR pizza today.  Sigh.  I guess I'll just grab my carrots and go hit the stupid treadmill....again.

No comments:

Post a Comment