Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 14

Well...the good news is that I did not gain another pound this morning.  Of course...I can't really get excited about the pound that I LOST because it's the third time I've lost this same pound.  I think it obviously has some attachment issues and simply cannot bear to part from my body for more than a day or so at a time.  Hopefully, the third time is a charm!  I have exactly one more week on this crazy journey and believe me...I am more than ready to get off this train ride!  It's been....something.  I had no idea it would be so tough.  Well...that's not really true.  I DID think it would be tough.  But I was expecting the toughness to come the FIRST week.  NOT the second.  I figured if I could make it through the first week, then all would be grand and easy sailing.  Hmmpf.  SO not the case.  Anyway....the end is in sight.  ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!  I can do this!  On a happy note...I made a kick butt and so totally delicious salsa salad last night.  TO die for delicious!!!  It had tomatoes chopped up, and shallots, cilantro, jalapeno, avocado, a little lemon juice and a pinch of sea salt.  And it was SO DIVINE!!!!  I inhaled it!  YUM!  Broiled myself a piece of flounder to go along with it and it was good too...but the salsa was by far my favorite course!  Going now to whip myself up a little bit for breakfast!  Only one more week to go!  I think I can....I think I can...I think I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment