Friday, April 30, 2010

Detox Day 9

Well, I'm down 9 pounds this morning and still rolling along just fine with this detox journey.  No real cravings.  Desires...yes.  Cravings...no.  The nasty shakes are tasting really quite good now, 9 days into it.  Go figure.  It's hard to believe I was having a hard time getting them down on day 2 and 3!  I guess I've come a long way and my taste buds have been nicely reset!  I see a difference in some of my clothes.  That's exciting!  I've worn things that I have not worn in AGES for the past couple of days now.  Don't get me wrong.  There is at LEAST another 9 pounds to go!  But I'll take my nine any day!  I've had a great week in the gym and have worked out every day this week.  I'm back in there this morning with two good buddies, so it should be a good time!  And a good work out!  I get to add chicken, and/or fish to my diet this weekend!  So tomorrow night we are grilling some salmon!   Yum!  Oh...and brown rice!  What a treat!  Yippeee!  I never thought I'd make it this far.  What's funnier, is that I thought I'd be DESPERATE for fish or chicken by now.  But unbelievably...I'm not missing it.  I just don't care!  I'm just so surprised by this whole detox thing!  Really, really surprised.  Only 12 days to go after this one!  Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment