Friday, April 23, 2010

Detox Day 2

Today was not as fun...or as easy as yesterday.  Yesterday I just really thought it was a breeze.  Today I found it to be a bit more challenging.  Not horrible.  I lost 3 pounds.  So yay for that!  I'm very certain it's water weight as I had to get up and pee more times than I can count last night.  I've had a headache most of the day.  Of course...that could be WEATHER related...imagine that...Texas getting  weather.  There is a front hovering right now and that could be pumping up my headache.  Weather usually does bring on a headache for me (man...have I ever moved to the WRONG state?!).   OR...it could be the lack of caffeine.  Either way...head hurts.  And I am trying to be good and not take anything for it if I can help it.  But I must honestly report, that at 9:48 p.m. the headache sucks.  Everything else went well today.  My sweet friend Kyra spent all day with me.  And I appreciated and needed that.  I'm pretty sure I'm getting some cranky going on.  It's sweet of her to put up with me!  I choked down my two shakes and I found them to be a good bit more revolting today than I did yesterday.  YUCK!  Only 38 more of those to go!  And so...I survived day 2.  I don't think I am looking forward to day 3 and Kyra tells me that day 4 is the worst.  I may just have to sleep through Sunday!  She assures me that after that it all gets better.  I guess we'll see.  For now, I am just glad to have day 2 checked off!  One day at a time for sure on this one.  Only 19 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment