Monday, April 26, 2010

Detox Day 5

Today was a GREAT day, detox wise.  I don't really feel like I craved anything.  NOTHING.  The boys even baked homemade, chocolate chip cookies when they got home from school.  And while the smell was intoxicating, for sure...I was never tempted once to cheat and sample one!  So yay me!  I found it the easiest day yet to follow through on this crazy diet thing.  I wasn't hungry at any point, nor did I find myself lingering in the pantry and pining for things forbidden right now.  So it's a definite step in the right direction.  I feel really good.  No headaches...no problems with the lack of caffeine.  I am sleeping well at night...even with several wake ups to go pee in the night (which usually really mess with my sleep).  I feel really refreshed in the morning....at least, THIS morning I did (and Monday mornings aren't known for their refreshment factor around here!), and all in all I just feel...well....fine!  I lost, yet another pound, for a total of 6 now.  So that makes me happy, happy, happy!  I can't believe I've made it through a full five days with no cheats or problems.  I haven't even been terribly cranky or difficult...at least, not that I am aware of.  I think day two was quite a bit challenging.   Definitely the worst day for me thus far.  I hope it only continues to get better from here!  Today was definitely a good day and I am hoping for 16 more just as good, if not better ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment