Saturday, April 10, 2010

Girls in White Dresses...

THESE are a few of my favorite things...crisp blue skies, bright sunshine, picket fences, the famous bluebonnets that are blooming everywhere, warm weather that wraps it's arms around you like a sweet caress, gentle breezes that carry the promise of even warmer weather whispering through the trees, and of course...this baby girl of mine!  I am LOVING this warm and sunny weather!  And I DO mean LOVING it!  Today, I took my Clarabelle out and did some pics. There is a cool little cottage place right by the railroad tracks on my walking route that I have had my eye on for quite some time and today I finally grabbed my favorite little subject and my camera and beat a path over there.  Here are a FEW of today's favorites!  I'll post set two later!

No comments:

Post a Comment