Sunday, April 25, 2010

Detox Day 4...2:00 p.m.

Well, it's day 4. And so far, so good.  I'm not really craving anything crazy.  I am still wishing for real food.  I'd LOVE a big juicy burger, a steak, some enchiladas, some chips and salsa, spaghetti, etc.  If it's not a fruit or vegetable...I'd LOVE to have it.  But I'm not desperate.  It's all good.  I'm really doing quite well.  And I'm REALLY surprised!  I didn't think I could do it.  I mean...I've done my three day diet in the past.  And nearly died every time.  I've actually only finished it ONCE.  But I've tried it often.  I wasn't sure if I would be able to really stick it out, but I am starting to think that I really might do it!  Granted...it's only day 4.   Still a LONG way to go!  But I really do think I might be able to do it.  I lost another pound...bringing the total to 5 thus far!  THAT makes me smile and very happy.  I'm more than a little curious as to just how long this wonderful shedding of a pound a day might last.  It can't possibly last the whole 21 days.  THAT would be nuts.  But I'm loving it while it lasts.  If I can get enough off, then it's definitely motivation to work hard and watch what I eat to KEEP it off!  I understand that I will feel SO much better when this is all done that I will PREFER to eat better and fresher and just feel so much better when I do.  We shall see.  I am not there yet.  I don't feel necessarily any more energetic.  But I am not nearly so tired or moody as I thought that I would be.  I feel fine.  I'm not hungry on this cleanse...and I really thought I would be.  I thought I would feel like I'm starving.  But that has NOT been a problem.  I am truly surprised.  And so, there is the update for day 4...it's all good!  If this is truly the worst day, as I am told it is, then I am home free on this cleanse journey!  Woo Hoo and Yee Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment