Saturday, April 24, 2010

Detox Day 3- A.M.

Well, it's Saturday.  Day 3 of the detox journey.  I woke up to beautiful sunshine after storms rolled through in the night.  And I am so excited to say that I am headache free!!!!  Which confirms for me that this is less of a caffeine problem and does indeed seem linnked to the weather.  I'm like a walking barometer.  I have to say that it was something I rarely dealt with in the desert.  I find it to be a bit annoying here in Texas because it seems there is almost ALWAYS some sort of weather happening.  I've had more headaches here than I can count.  Weird how weather can bring them on that way.  But there is none TODAY and my head feels glorious and I will shout some praises for that.  Being headache free and seeing sunshine in the skies gives me a whole new perspective and attitude for the day.  I'm not feeling quite as gloomy about it all like I was at bedtime last night.  AND...we have lots of projects to tackle today.  We've had workmen in the house for two days repairing our ceiling in the kitchen where we had that leak.  They still aren't done.  They will be back on Monday to paint it all.  But the holes are gone and it looks wonderful!  Anyway...not being able to get into my kitchen and family room and most importantly...my laundry room throws the life cycle off, more than a little bit for me.  PLUS...Chris and I were both sick this week.  I had two days flat on my back with the cold, and then another full day where I could not move because of my neck.  I was barely moving when the work began in the house.  And so...lots of catch up projects to take care of today.  Lots of areas to clean up and declutter.  Fun stuff. Also, we have to go and choose some paint and paint the little hallway half bath.  We had it textured while the workers were here because it drives Chris crazy.  It was a cheap thing to do...so long as we painted it ourselves when it was all said and done.  Now it's said and done...so we have to go get some paint!  Decisions, decisions!  And finally, I think there is some closet organizing on the horizon.   So I shall have plenty to keep me busy I imagine!  And being busy always helps!  So...at 8:30 a.m. on detox day 3...I'm feeling MUCH more positive!  Bring it on!  (oh...and total weight loss at this point is 4.2 pounds)

No comments:

Post a Comment